Although it may seem secondary, something very important when planning a trip to Chile is hiring a travel insurance for Chile.
We understand that sometimes, when we travel, we think we are invincible and nothing has to happen to us, but we believe it is essential to travel with common sense and know that if something happens, travel without medical insurance, can be a real problem.
It is for this reason that we always recommend having the best travel insurance for Chile, to travel calm and above all, covered before any mishap that may happen.
You can know all the details and coverage of travel insurance to Chile de Mondo in the post we publish on «the best travel insurance».
EXTRA coverage of the best travel insurance
If you are traveling to Chile, you must take into account some details of a route through the country. That's why Mondo offers you some special coverage that you can add to your policy, to be fully covered, whatever your trip.
- Extra coverage for adventure sports, which includes assistance over 3000 meters high, essential in Chile if you are going to visit the Atacama Desert, since you will be over that height, in which most insurance is not covered.
- Extension of coverage to computer equipment.
- Cruise coverage.
All this you can do after entering all your data in the final option «Covers included and that you can customize«.
We leave you the prices of what is for us, the best travel insurance for Chile.
- Tranquility Journey: 52.92 euros per person For a three-week trip to Chile, perfect if you are looking for a quiet trip with basic coverage.
Keep in mind that in this price the 5% discount is already applied for being a Street Travelers reader.
- TOP trip (most recommended option): Single 80,27 euros per person With the 5% discount already applied for being a Street Travelers reader already applied, for a 21-day trip through Chile.
- PREMIUM trip (the most recommended option of maximum coverage): 95.88 euros per person With the 5% discount already applied for being a Street Travelers reader for a 3-week trip to Chile with 500,000 euros of medical expenses.